Very few companies, if any, can be consistently profitable and grow without careful financial planning and cash flow management. Our FP&A Analysts utilise both quantitative and qualitative analysis of all operational aspects of a company to evaluate the company’s progress toward achieving its goals and to map out future goals and plans. Our experts consider economic and business trends, review past company performance, and attempt to anticipate obstacles and potential problems, all with an eye toward forecasting a company’s future financial results. They oversee a broad array of financial affairs, including income, expenses, capital expenditures, investments, and financial statements. Unlike accountants, who keep the records, management accountants are charged with examining, analysing, and evaluating the entirety of financial activities, and mapping out the company’s financial future.
Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Establishment of ground-up budgeting/forecasting process, methodology and template development for revenue, P&L, cash-flow and balance sheet.
- Strategic planning: Business case development and business plan presentation.
Reporting and Analysis
- Cost accounting standards for manufacturing and service industries
- Pricing, profitability & gross margin analysis
- Variance analysis
- Project accounting
- Cost/Benefit analysis
- KPIs & Dashboards
- Profitability improvements
- Working capital optimisation
- Advanced Excel: automation of data flow and reporting processes, data modelling, ad-hoc analysis.
- Google Sheets: Deployment, training, conversion from Excel, template creation.
- Vena Solutions: This FP&A tool transforms Microsoft Excel into your ultimate financial planning, reporting and analysis software. It transforms your existing infrastructure into an integrated FP&A ecosystem. It connects people, existing systems, and data to power finance-led business planning and real-time reporting. We support you from design to implementation to reflect your processes.