Strategic Business Consultancy
Our Strategic Planning Process Explained
- Where is the business today, what are its capabilities and what is the vision for the future?
- Review of organisation including purpose, funding arrangements, interface with clients, measuring impact and outcomes on community, financial metrics, people and innovation
- Where and how is the organisation currently positioned?
- What differentiates the organisation?
- How does the organisation need to change to grow?
- Develop strategies to support the business vision and growth (collaboration, process, improvement, innovation, differentiation)
- Get sign-off from the company to implement planned strategies in the business.
- Develop actions for the next 100 days and assign responsibilities
- Ongoing monitoring and advisory throughout the entire process to ensure strategies and actions are executed.